used to entertain,
can be exchanged
can be shown,
to the context
Digital signage advertising is a form of out-of-home advertising in which content and messages are displayed on digital signs, typically with the goal of delivering targeted messages to specific locations at specific times. Digital signage offers superior return on investment compared to traditional printed signs.
Markets and applications
The content displayed on digital signage screens can range from simple text and still images to full-motion video, with or without audio. Some operators of digital signage networks, particularly in the retail industry, regard their networks as comparable to television channels, displaying entertaining and informational content interspersed with advertisements.
Digital signage is used for many different purposes:
for the next
2. Advertising related to the location to uplift sales – examples include in-store promotions in a retail establishment
3. Advertising by third parties – digital advertising companies that sell advertising space to local merchants/service providers, media resellers and national advertisers.
4. Enhanced customer experience – examples include digital signage in restaurant waiting areas to reduce perceived wait-time and recipe demonstrations in food stores
5. Influencing customer behavior – examples include post office digital signage that directs patrons waiting in line to automated stamp machines and retail digital signage designed to direct customers to different areas of the store, increasing the time spent on the store premises (dwell time)
6. Brand building – examples include Niketown stores where digital signage in video form is used as a part of the store décor to build a story around the brand
7. Follow through campaign information to store manager - examples within chain establishment
8. Environment enhancing - such as using digital signage to increase the customer experience with the building itself, examples of this are where digital signage panels are used on the floor and react to how and when an individual moves over them.
can also be
used in a corporate
a company via
The future of information distribution is everywhere - and you're looking at it.
Electronic digital signage displays, video walls, electronic signage systems, cat 5 audio video distribution solutions, point of sale displays and kiosks.