Saville recommends the SigNET range of permanent installation and portable induction loop systems to assist organisations in meeting the requirements of Disability Discrimination Act legislation for the hearing impaired.
The SigNET Portable Induction Loop System
Specifically designed to aid communication for people with hearing difficulties who wear a hearing aid featuring the ‘T’ facility.
• Robust & simple to use - light and easy to carry
• Ideal for reception desk, groups & one-to-one applications
• Localised coverage of 1.2m2
• In-built microphone and rechargeable battery
• Provides a minimum of eight hours usage on one charge
Any Saville AV installation can incorporate an induction loop system.
The Disability Discrimination Act has focused attention on the need to provide facilities for people with hearing difficulties in all public buildings.
We incorporate Induction Loop Audio systems into many AV installations and we’ll be happy to provide advice.